Saturday, August 24, 2019

Process Update: August 2019

The future of the Physical.

Lately in relation to my personal process, where I am right now, I feel as though I’m standing in the living space of the house that is the body of me, that I’ve been renovating by gutting the interior, strengthening the foundation, replacing the walls, painting and so on to the point that I think this particular room, as my main living space is nearing completion. The thing is, as with all of the work of self-change that I’ve completed, this particular room is now littered with little bits and pieces of leftover stuff  that I missed or didn’t bother with while I was focused on what I considered to be the bigger stuff. Nevertheless, it still has to be done because, after all it is the in the small that we create the big.

In order to accomplish this, I plan to go through the self-forgiveness and self-corrective statements that I’ve written over the last 6 months or so in relation to this part of my process. Specifically, I will sound out or speak aloud what I have written, rewrite various self-forgiveness and self- corrective statements as required to specify my intentions and then perhaps even sound it out once more in order to really place this information physically into and as myself by physically “hearing it,” from which I will then continue to push myself to live the words I’ve written to in essence become the living word by substantiating my redefined, non-polarized (sound definitions) of such words into and as the living substance of my physical body. And that’s essentially my plan in relation to this part of my personal process. Really very cool stuff.

Moving on to the day to day kind of stuff, I’ll be heading back to work in about two weeks to begin a new semester, my sixth year at Asia University in Wufeng, Taichung, near the center of Taiwan. This is another record for me because, before I started teaching there, except for the school that my partner and I owned for about eight years, I don’t think that I ever worked at any place for much more than a year.

For sure I like teaching at this university; it’s centrally located, easy to navigate and filled with a lot of friendly people. However, the reason that I’m still working there has less to do with the university itself than it does with my personal process of self-change. In short, whereas in the past, I felt that I had to force myself to keep moving so as to never let myself become weak or dependent on where I was, nowadays in pushing myself (increasingly so) to constantly and continuously change myself for the better, I’ve established myself as my foundation of self-trust from within and as which I understand that I am able to direct myself in all ways wherever I am. Which is to say that I will face, manage and/or deal with all obstacles in my path as I require.

That being said, I am excited (in a stable way) about returning to my routine of teaching/fun and I am thankful for this opportunity to walk my process of self-change with the support of so many of the Desteni group that are working so diligently, essentially utilizing this life to make it count and eventually have this process available to everybody.


No comments: