Friday, September 4, 2020

9-4-2020 Process Update

 

Lately my rollercoaster ride has begun to get bumpier. In the beginning of the summer, I noticed that my energy levels were mostly stable, yet tended to increase quite suddenly in intervals of about 7-10 days. Just recently though, my energy levels have begun spiking at increasingly shorter intervals, as though the moments between spikes are compressing at a quickening rate. In other words, whereas in the past, my emotional spikes of energy would have been quite regular with occasional blips, the intervals between spikes now seem to be increasingly getting shorter. It’s as though my consciousness-awareness is having to compress time/moments in order to have enough fuel to keep up with the pace of the physical reality, leaving me to have to deal with emotional spikes (at similar energy levels) at ever shorter intervals of time.

 Practically speaking, this means that I’m increasingly catching myself at the point of emotionally defining even the smallest of things. I say to myself, “no, I’m not going there” and a short time later I’ll suddenly find myself attaching energy to some other trivial point, and again having to stop that, too. I’ve even taken to physically squeezing the blobs of energy out of my abdomen and into my lungs to dissipate it, which is something that I’ve rarely had to do in the recent past.

 In addition, I’m sometimes finding it necessary to do what I’d call emergency writing (ranting and raving) just to manage energetic buildup that appears quite suddenly - which is something that I also haven’t had to do in quite a while. This all started just recently. Until then, I was having a quite relaxed summer. I guess it’s like a sign that it’s time for me to get back to work. At the beginning of the summer, I noted that there was going to be a lul for about two months. I think that the lull is now coming to an end.

 Other than the above (slightly out of the ordinary), I've been doing a lot of swimming, thus I’d say that I’m both mentally and physically very strong. I’m even able to do five pull-ups at a time and I bet I could do seven if I pushed myself more. I choose instead to constantly and consistently push myself with balanced intensity a little further each time.

 And I’ve been increasingly expanding my Facebook relationships. However, when I look at the communications lines, like roots extending out from me to others, I honestly don’t see very many of my words getting through or connecting with very many people. It’s like we’re all in our own little reality-show bubbles. Yet something is very different and/or increasingly changing in terms of reality. Q often asks, are you enjoying the show? Hell no, I say, but I am definitely seeing the programming that is obviously meant to be seen by anyone that looks. I guess this is part of the wake -up process that is also being externally impulse into/as the manifested collective conscious reality. At least as I view it; who the hell knows what others are perceiving?

 I’ll write some more on the “programming” notes (so to speak) coming through into the physical reality, and I’ll also post some of what I’ve been communicating on Facebook. In terms of the script or storyline of Consciousness, it’s very simple and easy to see, kind of like an action story that’s been purposely dumbed down for the cognitive levels of its readers. As Leonard Cohen would say, I have seen the future and it’s murder.

 I get it that there’s nothing that I can do to change what’s coming, because consequence must be walked through. And I understand that the best thing for me personally to do, would be to focus inwords on myself and my personal process, which I will also continue to do. That being said, regardless of what the knowing inside of me says, I’m still going to do all that I am able to (which may be little to nothing at all) to assist and support all as best I’m able. Why? Because I’m here.



No comments: