Monday, June 21, 2021

Investigating my reaction to the words, forked tongued serpent

Recently, I reacted to a video about the forked tongue serpent and lying. While I was quick to shift from reaction to response (or thereabouts), I was still curious and somewhat confused (curiously confused I guess I could say) as to why I would once again react to the exact same sort of situation as I’ve reacted to 2-3 times in the last ten years.

 First, I revisited the contents of the video referring to the forked tongued serpent who would speak (or write) with words, phrases and sentences that often carried more than one (usually two) inferences and/or interpretations. I guess (as just about everything is a guess for me) that I may have begun using this method of writing (for the record) around the time of the creation of human beings and heaven. How else was one to get through the censors to send messages to ourselves well into the future? Lol, it seems to have worked well for me. Does this mean that I was the forked tongued Satan or the devil in a previous life-form? I don’t think so, not really my style. A dragon of sorts of bygone eras seems a more likely scenario.

 Anyway, moving along with my investigations, I decided to investigate some of the deeper dimensions of myself. So, I went to sleep as a question on a quest in search of answers. While I slept, I dreamt of a very familiar situation — of which I’ve found myself in many dreams. I and some others were part of an intelligence gathering group that was looking for something, answers or solutions, perhaps. I seemed to be working with a man and a woman. When I was alone with the man, I asked him for information about myself, what was going on, who I am and what I was doing here. At first, he was reluctant to say anything, but finally, after I promised not to tell anyone (which in hindsight is kind of ironic, given that this is exactly what I’m doing now), he shared the following with me.

 First, he said my name aloud, which didn’t sound like Thomas at all, but was more like a pitch-black sound that appeared in front of me that I could both see and hear. Then he said, “you’re an alien.” I replied, “that makes sense, but I already knew that.” Suddenly, from the place where he had said my name, a tiny micro-light book of sorts materialized in front of my eyes. 

When I put my eye very close to it, I could see that it contained dots and lines of information, DNA code, everything that the intelligence agency had of my history going all the way back to my beginning — to when I emerged into existence, perhaps.

 At that point “in the dream,” I realized that when I had arrived here (on Earth I guess), all my history had been blocked from my awareness. However, in that same moment, as soon as the man had said my name and given me that futuristic looking memory stick, micro book or whatever it was, it was as though an alarm had sounded, and for committing the transgression of sharing that information with me, the man was immediately being recalled. He began to dematerialize in front of me, as though he were being sucked out of the dimension we were in and back to some other dimension. I tried to hold onto him but was not successful. Note! I guess that the man was a part of me from which I’ve separated my awareness.

 Then some other people arrived on the scene to deal with me — like there was now a problem that had to be dealt with. As I walked into a large hall (that looked very non-organic) and sat down at a table with a different man, I became concerned that they might notice the microlite information book that I stashed on me. So, I merged it into my body (like an organic mass of information that made a slight bulge but was hidden just out of sight). As I awoke, I still knew exactly where this particular mass of information was located, and I could even physically feel it.

 The moral of the dream: all the answers to all of our questions are already within and as us; all we require to do is to stand as the question and look into ourselves to become the answer. And btw, for an example of how I often use words with dual inference/interpretation, have a look at the word, “already,” While we usually use that word in a time-sense to reference an action or situation that has preempted another action or situation, a more accurate (dare I say more correct) inference/interpretation would be a state of being that is all-ready or complete. Another word that I often enjoy using (instead of need) is “require.” to indicate the obligation or responsibility of coming back together to stand as one — kind of like getting the band (or quire) back together to stand equally as one to sing/sound in unison…

 Did that answer all of my questions? Nope! But then again, how much fun would this journey be with nothing more to question?

 And as for the assurances I gave to the part of me that pointed out the record of information that is contained in my physical body (which btw is contained within and as us all and is also equally accessible), I’m beginning to feel (as a knowing) that the reason I detest secrecy so much is because I contain so many of them. And I say that it’s time to start letting them go, unveiling everything. After all, is it even possible to do any more damage than has already been done? I say that the core of our problem has always been the secrecy that went on to birth the fear and so on.

No comments: