Friday, April 30, 2021

Looking deeper into the dimensions of change

 In the past 3 weeks, I’ve turned around or put away two mirrors that I had strategically placed in my apartment over the years. I just started to question why I needed to look at myself every time I exercised or went to the bathroom; why was it so important for me to reinforce and/or re imprint an image of myself over and over again dozens of times a day?

 I noted this point (as I question and note many points) and in looking for connections as to why I would suddenly change behavior that I had previously defined as normal or acceptable, I also noted that I’ve also been changing in other way for which I also didn’t consciously direct. What were the impetus, inputs or motivation that led me to do this?

 Seven months ago I had a stomach problem and decided to stop eating meat for a while. I directed myself to begin eating fruits and vegetables almost exclusively along with some yogurt, cheese or a hardboiled egg occasionally. I recovered within about a month, but for some reason, I never went back to eating meat the way I had been. The strange thing in all of this (as with removing the mirrors): while I did make the conscious decision to eliminate processed food from my diet almost entirely, I didn’t actually make the calculated step by step (decision-tree procedure) to eliminate meat from my diet. I just kind of did it.  

 Interestingly, the same sort of thing seems to be happening with my relation to coffee and spices. I seem to be stopping or eliminating behavioral traits more frequently than I had been, the end result being, the simplifying my day to day living.

 Curious as to why some changes were occurring, I decided to expand my parameters and re-examine certain points, especially ones that I had previously defined as harmful or bad for humanity. For example, in looking at the mask mandates, especially as they apply to young children going through their critical stages of personality development, I asked myself if there were any possible benefits that could come about from such dictates.

 Mandating children to cover their faces and refrain physical contact with one another is definitely going to disrupt the traditional development of relationships, self-identity, individualism, personality traits and so on. In short (without attempting to write a book on this), it’s going to majorly fuck with the overall development of their mind consciousness systems.

 Moving onto another point that I once defined as bad. Why the hell would anyone, even the insane even consider voluntarily taking a concoction of mRNA altering substances for a virus with a 99.9X survival rate? Unless, the so-called vaccinations happen to disrupt the input/output singles of the mind conscious system, thereby breaking down additional components of the control system?

 Once again I point out that the so-called great awakening only got going in earnest with the advent of the Coronavirus. Coincidence? I think not. Human consciousness is on its way out, it’s not going to be pretty, at least not in the near term, but it does seem to be happening.

 Perhaps in my hurry to judge things, I’ve been missing the bigger picture. In expanding my search parameters, a pathway seems to be coming into focus. It still looks like a highway through hell, but at least it’s coming into focus.

No comments: