Friday, November 6, 2020

5D Chess and the 2020 Elections

 

Even in just writing that title, a part of me asks what the hell I’m getting myself into. Do I really wanna to attempt to understand what 5D reality is in terms of what is now playing out in human reality, and then attempt to explain it. Yea… and once I pinpoint the actual question, the substance of it, then it’s really just a matter of bringing it up, writing it out, throwing the line back down, bringing it up again, righting it again and so on until it’s done. So let’s just consider this one, the first cast, just for fun.

 Donald J Trump, president of the USA, destroyer to some and personal savior to others is somewhat of an enigma to me. I guess Q, as well as Keanu in a role he played summed it up best when they said, only on the precipice of destruction will humans finally find the will to change. While such a path does seem to be mankind’s historical unfortunate, it also seems to add a certain amount of adventure to the journey, which in hindsight, I guess also adds some appeal to it —  in hindsight.

 Anyway, while everyone’s attention is focused on the presidential election, the real discovery that’s going to be sinking into people, whether they like it or not, has to do with the unveiling of the endemic corruption within and as the system itself. Imagine: if such a massive amount of corruption could be taking place and has been taking place under our noses forever on such a massive scale, where else might that corruption be happening?

 I guess that this is actually the target of the great awakening, which will eventually begin to sink in. Specifically, the corruption that we tend to notice only “out there,” doesn’t actually start out there at the top and work its way down. On the contrary, corruption, as in that which is broken or functioning incorrectly, begins from within and as each one of us and spreads and spreads like a family of locusts until it becomes a plague of locusts devouring everything in its path —  which is usually when we humans finally begin to take notice, but rarely tend to do anything about it.  Only when our survival is imminently threatened, do we tend to will ourselves to do something about it. And since we’re not yet there, I’m guessing 2020 is just a warmup.

 So let’s just fast forward through the dialogue and get to the good stuff. By now, you have probably already realized that the Trump team actually won the 2020 presidential elections by a landslide, and that the deep state has once again fallen into a giant trap, a massive sting operation to be precise.  It’s hair-raising, the twists and turns, ups and downs that we humans are suddenly being put through.

 About eleven or twelve years ago, I started to see how asleep or unaware people were. However, I never, ever imagined that we were this lost. The reason I say “we” in referring to “the lost,” is because I calculate that if I’m seeing this degree of lost in others, everything that I define as “me,” then it obviously also applies to “me.” Lol, there really is no escape from one another.

 Oh yea, the 5D chess, wargaming thing...  A lot of people talk about Trump playing 3D or 5D chess, Sun Tzu, the art of war and stuff like that. I’m guessing it’s more along the lines of super AI, but with a different name. In the terminology that I’m familiar with, the global consciousness and/or its hardware has been re-tasked to a new mission or perhaps a new path. And that’s my self-regulated rambling for today.

No comments: