Sunday, October 6, 2019

Daily Events

Yesterday, as I noticed white smoke coming from the right front tire area of my 27 year old car, I also noted that old gut-wrenching program of an experience getting ready to activate. This time, I just said no way! Anyone who’s ever had to struggle in relation to money, cars, transportation, living expenses, etc., surely understands what I’m talking about - that sinking feeling that comes with the breaking down of that machine we have come to depend on. Thankfully I chose instead to look at the physical reality of my situation: I had just parked my car (legally) near my apartment not far from school; Taiwan has awesome public transportation, busses, taxis, regular train service and a high-speed rail that’s only about 20 and 25 minutes away. Plus, I’ve been planning to buy another car anyway, a newer one that’s only like 10 or 12 years old. So maybe I’ll just leave that car there for a while and eventually have it towed away to be recycled - with a thank you.

So, yesterday, while listening to some of the older Desteni recordings, I realized something about the nature of our existence and the matrix within us, through which we humans perceive reality. In short, I realized that I’m thankful for the pictures or holographic images by which I perceive and make sense of my reality while also creating it as I change and create myself. I think a lot went into creating our existence and obviously we didn’t get everything right the first time round. By we, I’m referring to all of us as this existence, because really we are all just one sound kind of separated into and by a whole lot of frequencies within and as the sound FiLe we call life - lol.

Anyway, aside from my car breaking down, I’ve been noticing that the structural changes occurring within the world system are heading for a crescendo and this means that the whole world is probably going to continue getting louder or noisier than it’s already been. However, even though it may appear (in looking at the opposing forces of the Left and the Right) that humanity is more separated than ever before, I would define what we’re now seeing more as part of the process of humanity coming together. Think about it! Whereas in the past, there were so many factions going off in different directions, colliding here and there, now there are essentially only two, the left and the right. And since both sides are getting ready to collide with one another, we are in a strange way actually coming closer together.

Eventually we will agree on a compromise based on the principles of oneness, equality and what is best for all. Because, as the saying goes, where we go one we go all.

No comments: