Wednesday, September 25, 2019

Continuing with gOALs

Goals and becoming more goal oriented: when I looked at this point and consciously acknowledged that I didn’t really have much in the way of goals to achieve beyond that which I’ve already loosely set for myself based on where I am now, the direction I’m currently heading and a long term mission that I’ve given myself that may or may not be relevant (depending on a whole lot of variables), I also had to acknowledge that I had deliberately limited myself in terms of concrete goals to reach for, so as not to put too much pressure on myself. 

Why? Funny, my first instinct was to come up with one of those wise sounding sayings evoking an image of the expansive unknown - which is also difficult to argue against. However, I guess it's really just because I’ve finally reached a point in my life where I honestly like where I am. I like where I’m heading and I like that I’m finally directing my life, rather than just struggling to stay afloat as I feel I had been doing since I was 7 or 8 years old and, and, and, and... Hells bells, many others must “feel it, an impending sense of uncertainty bordering on a sense of dread permeating throughout humanity.

While some are attempting to define this sense of dread, once again in terms of ecological annihilation in order to squeeze just a little more fear out of the people in a last ditch effort to hold on to their control of the narrative that has been steadily slipping from their grasp, I would honestly have to say that nature is flourishing like never before - just the way I see it. 

However, I too feel an impending sense that major structural changes are in the works. A restructuring of sorts is the only way to describe what I see taking place within and around planet earth. It’s as though so many points are finally coming together everywhere; and while some of these points are merging, some are also in the process of colliding in a big way, which I guess will result in the destruction of large sections or industries of the old world system collapsing into heaps of dust so as to give way to the new.

Thus while I have things that “I” consider important still to accomplish in this lifetime, I’m finding it somewhat difficult to define them. Strangely enough, this is due I think to my uncertainty of a future, how everything’s going to look when the dust settles. It’s as though Heaven’s program is finally, finally, finally coming to an end and getting ready to shut down, which in itself is perhaps exactly I/we require to set some new goals. Goals are useful to maintain one’s course and keep pushing to establish a new foundation for humanity, based on the principles of equality, oneness and what is best for all - the best course for sure. 
Because the next chapter of our story isn’t going to write itself. Once the current system comes down (a point that is accelerating), we will have another new window of opportunity (requiring the setting and reaching of lots of goals) not only to solidify the course correction of humanity/mankind, but also to establish a solid foundation (based on the principles of oneness, equality, what is best for all) from which all may finally have the opportunity to create in ways that we never imagined. 

Cool! I see that in writing and rewriting this point, the questions as well as my quest (of goals to set) begins to come into focus. So, I will leave this here for now and pick it up in the next post with some concrete goals.

No comments: