Friday, March 1, 2019

Solidifying Change at different levels of Mind



I wrote this about two weeks ago, but just got around to checking it (before posting it - as part of a rule that I have regarding posting/uploading to the internet. Although I usually begin my Saturday mornings with the Desteni I Process by writing self-forgiveness and self-correction statements, which I will also often sound out or vocalize in order to see and hear how my new designs fit into the overall composition of myself in connection with environment - as me, today I’ve decided to share a change that I noticed in relation my personal process or journey to life as I often refer to it.

This change has to do with the sound of my voice or more specifically the frequencies of energy that I have often ended up intertwining with my words (from the within to the without) whenever I participated in energetic definitions within myself while attempting to speak out. A little over a year ago, it seems I was writing about how I was getting better at noticing such energies - as they would rise upwards within me, wherein just before the point of connecting and intertwining (within my vocal cords) with my sound, I would (as a preventive measure) essentially restrict or prevent those connections from happening, so as to basically stabilize the sound of my words being externalized. 

Although has been kind of like walking through life with guards on my shoulders always watching for energies from the within of myself (as though they were attempting to escape through my vocal cords by attaching themselves to the sound of the words that I sounded out), I’ve become quite adept at walking day by day just like that - to such an extent that I rarely  even notice the guards anymore except in the moments their assistance is required to stabilize (to an extent) the sound I externalize as the words I speak out. This method of placing guards to the exit points of the sounding of my words hasn’t always been 100% successful; however, with persistence I’ve noticed consistent improvement to the point of a possible change perhaps occurring, like something beginning to solidify within and as myself.

For example, a couple weeks ago while speaking to my partner, I noticed that even though I was experiencing physical discomfort (like undercurrents of frustration) in relation to her questions, the sounds that I was externalizing in communication with her remained stable from the within to the without, without me having to forcibly stabilize them. This was quite interesting because as I was speaking without hesitation, while also noticing physical discomfort within me, the sounds that were coming out of me remained calm or stable - without me having to enforce that stability - like it was becoming a natural expression. And although I’m not exactly sure what all this means, I’m thinking that it is perhaps indicative of the process of real change, wherein even though the system is still producing certain undercurrents within my physical body, I’ve begun to change the nature of myself as the system to no longer be so reactive or defined by such undercurrents. Perhaps, this is an example of what is meant in relation to standing within and as the system while not being of or moved by the system.

So, while not being completely certain what this means, I am at least certain that it represents progress within my process. Perhaps (for the most part) in constantly and constantly no longer accepting and allowing certain programs of the mind to function as they had in the past, I’ve begun literally to rewire the functioning of the mind to specifications more aligned to equality, oneness as what is best for all. The way I view it now is, having worked much of my way through and taken responsibility to a large extent for my conscious mind, moving into the subconscious, I’m now beginning to address and redefine the undercurrent experiences as definitions and so on from… Let’s just say other layers of mine/mind.




No comments: