Friday, September 21, 2012

Day 43: Writing, Self forgiveness and Self commitments


When I look at the characters around me and those that are portrayed in the media I wonder why so many have yet to see the solution. I wonder why they have not yet found the answers/solutions that I have found. I guess the difference between us is that when I started to find the answers, I was specifically searching for them. We as humanity always seem to take ourselves up to a precipice of annihilation, only to pull back for a while, forget where we were, and then march forward again, each time just a bit closer to the edge – I wonder where we are now. There is no learning without real self-change, and there will be no self-change unless I constantly and consistently will myself to become this change. Thus, even with the problem and solution as myself staring me in the face, there will be no change until I direct me to absolutely become that change. Here is where I would have in the past predicted a future in which tremendous hardships in terms of an unveiling of the illusion will befall on human beings and in this we will begin to see the oneness connection and thus direct ourselves to change for the equal benefit of all. Now there is no need to make predictions because reality is already here rapidly unveiling itself, spreading like a wildfire across the land; it burns so many. Do they/I/we yet see what is really here as ourselves?

  • I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to wonder, and in doing so occupy myself in the mind as to not be here in the physical in breath. I see/realize and understand that the path I am walking is the path of letting go of the illusions that take place in/as the mind so that I may understand what it is to be completely here in the physical. Within this I commit myself to as I find myself wondering, stop because wondering is mind activity - not a physical actualization/movement.
  • I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to judge others as not yet having found the solution, and within this not see/realize and understand that what I see in them as not yet having found a solution is actually me seeking clarification of and support for the solution that I have embraced, yet have still to realize / manifest as a living statement of me. Within this I commit myself to stop looking/waiting for others to embrace a solution called Equality and Oneness, and to simply stay on this path that I have chosen, because it is the only path that I see to be a solution that applies equally to all.
  • I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to guess that there is a difference between me and others and within this not see that to guess is to participate within an energetically charged idea of how things physically are. Within this I see/realize and understand that such charged energy of/as thoughts that serve no purpose in creating practical solutions to physical problems, are but that which occupies me in separation of that which is physically here. Thus I commit myself to not accept and allow myself to participate in ideas that are not directed/aligned to solutions that are best for me and all as me.
  • I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that there is no learning without real self-change, and within this not realize that I have created a belief that I am holding onto instead of walking a living statement. Thus I commit myself to stop participating in the beliefs of what it is to change, and to within letting go of the definitions of change, become the living statement of that change in which I direct myself to absolutely be/become as the nature of me - aligned with what is best for all.
  • I forgive myself that I had accepted and allowed myself to predict a future, and within this not see/realize and understand that predictions are the same as ideas/ideals: they are the wants/needs/desires of that which is not yet a living statement of what it is to be here in/as equality and oneness.

1 comment:

Juan Pablo said...

Cool Thomas - I suggest to put an image on your posts - at least 1 - so we can share your entries on pinterest - thanks !