Monday, July 9, 2012

Day 5


Today, I spent most of my time studying material that comes from/through the Desteni website. These days mostly I'm focused on the Blogs: Heaven's Journey to Life, Earth's Journey to Life, and Creation's Journey to Life. It's the most real/practical stuff that I’ve studied in this life. I've never been caught up with it, but I do have this theory: once a being is standing as oneness and equality, he/she ought to be able to access it in quantum time; and that would save a lot of time. I remember/recognize the feeling that I had quite often (especially when I was much younger) of realizing that there were so many unanswered questions, and that the projected mainstream answers just didn't add up. I didn't accept that we weren't supposed to know; I wanted to know, and now I am getting those answers – in the form of knowledge and information. So, now it's really just a question of applying that which I know / am not, so as to be/become.

I also understand why so many (on a certain level) don't want to know/see/acknowledge the ugliness of this world, and I don't blame, judge, or feel anything regarding this – except sometimes, a loneliness. Today, there was a stirring like a movement from somewhere within me, a physical sensation in the solar plexus, like awe and ominous combined – a what have I gotten myself into bottomless pit /rabbit hole opening up. What did I expect: The truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth is all I’ve ever sought... and an adventure along the way. So, I will keep reading and writing, as I realize that time is of the Essence. Once again I’m left thinking: “I've gotta do more self-forgiveness; self-forgiveness, self-forgiveness...” But I don't seem to find very much. It's just seems to come out here and there. I bet there's a lot of material stashed away in my sub-conscious, which I’d really like to get to because the stuff I’m spitting out on the conscious level is getting repetitive.

  • I forgive myself that I’ve accepted and allowed myself to feel as though I just have to write more self-forgiveness, self-forgiveness, self-forgiveness... because that's what I see others writing, and within this, I forgive myself that I’ve accepted and allowed myself to not see, realize and understand that this is 'my' process that I’m walking by myself; it is for me to realize me.
  • I forgive myself that I’ve accepted and allowed myself to participate in fear of loss of ignorance = no more excuses for inaction. Within this I forgive myself that I haven't accepted and allowed myself to see/realize and understand that ignorance of the 'cause' of abuse has never been and never will be a valid excuse to accept and allow the abuse.
  • I forgive myself that I’ve accepted and allowed myself to be moved by sounds from the TV, of a woman crying, as though that sound has more weight/importance than other sounds and as such, is OK to internally react to. Within this, I forgive myself that I’ve accepted and allowed myself to not see/realize and understand that by allowing myself to react / be moved by projected sounds, pictures, etc., I am abdicating my self-directed principle as life, to that of a mind consciousness-system programmed response.
  • Within this, I forgive myself that I’ve accepted and allowed myself to not see/realize and understand that all sounds are of of life, but not all sounds are representative of life as in oneness and equality.

I see, realize and understand that the paths to each 'me' are not the same, and they must be traveled alone. Thus, I commit myself to continue walking and not to participate in fear/uncertainty of whether I’m doing something wright or wrong (in terms of methodology), but instead focus only on the question, is it in line with what's best for all.



No comments: