Monday, September 20, 2021

9-20-2021 Dreams of Shadow Beings

 Two dreams in succession: one just before awakening, falling asleep again, and another just before awakening once again. In the first dream, I find myself in pursuit of a young man recently turned into a vampire who in terms of maturity is still but a boy. He had been wreaking havoc with his new found powers that he neither knew nor cared how to wield. In catching up with him, it occurred to me that I don’t really want to destroy him, but I knew that there was probably no other way — for he was already under the power and control of something else.

 As I approached him, I used psychology to communicate to him in a manner similar to the way I would calm someone  who was intoxicated and/or drunk with emotion. Suddenly a beautiful woman who seemed to be under some sort of spell, appeared in the scene. My body began to fill with sexual energy. Then, I noticed that the young vampire’s demeanor has changed. Where there was once the persona of a boyish young man, that which was really in control him looked into my eyes and said, “You could have all of this and so much more. Let me just take you as far as cellular regeneration, and you can decide if you want to go further or return.”

 An image appeared showing me that if I permitted it, he would then slide one of his fangs on my skin. Another image appeared to show me how my cells would begin to more rapidly and continuously regenerate.  As for his invitation, there was no thought within me or even a consideration of his offer, such a possibility doesn’t even exist in my vocabulary. I pulled back somewhat to look more deeply into his eyes. They were white with an expanding circular pattern of black dashes emanating from the center. And then I wake up.

 In the second dream, I was looking for a place to store 10-12 motor scooters while I relocated to my new place of employment. After getting some assistance finding out where I needed to go, I find myself climbing up what appears to be a very long slide to a fortress or another level. At the top, I am greeted by the proprietor of a lavish compound, research ranch or something like that with lots and lots of animals that appear to have been genetically modified.   In the dream, I remember thinking how I would respond when asked how I had communicated with the animals in that way. I would just tell them... I whispered. In attempting to shake the man’s outstretched hand, I noticed that my fist was crunched up and I was unable to move my fingers. No matter, the man gestured, and then I woke up.

 An interesting thing about both of these dreams is that conscious thoughts came up in both of them, which is something that doesn’t often seem to happen to me in my dreams. Additionally, upon waking up in the second dream just after I had noticed (in the dream) that my hand were immobilized, I also noticed (upon waking) that I had been sleeping with my fist crunched up under my stomach, and that it took me a few seconds before I was able to move my fingers.

 What does all of this mean? As a stretched guess, I’d say that both of these dreams followed a similar pattern that I’ve been noticing lately in my dreams in the stage just before waking up. Apparently, one of the ways humans are now being influenced and/or programmed (to put it mildly) is during that stage just before awakening from sleep, wherein the line between the conscious and dream states are slightly merged for a moment. Apparently (perhaps), this is another one of the points of infiltration for whatever it is that is affecting  the perceptions of large swaths of humanity.  

 As per my conscious understanding of this point, the ones in and behind the shadows  attempting to genetically modify humans to make us more easily controlled and more easily mined, are called negative high frequency beings, and they are apparently not of the same source as that of earth, nature and human beings. My honest response to this information was, either no one told me, nobody knew, somebody lied or withheld information. Why? However, in expanding my consideration to the possibility of changing timelines, I now kind of see that I have now been informed. Interesting.

 I guess it was back in 2019 that I first began noticing (via the imagination system of my physical body) that the stream of human consciousness/humanity was basically splitting into two pathways, as though there were now two distinct streams of conscious thoughts being streamed into the vast majority of human beings.

When I followed those streams of information back to their sources (not to be confused with the sources of those sources), I perceived two spherical quantum computing systems (best description). One was larger than the other. There’s much more to this, which I plan get to it in time.

 My question now is, if these so-called negative high-frequency beings are not from the source of life of this sound existence, from which source or existence do originate?

 Getting back to those negative high frequency beings of a different source, I will say that that info filled in a huge number of gaps of uncategorized inalienable cause, which I had in numerous writings previously referred to as shadows or the shadow-effect. Donald Trump, who doesn’t look the same to me anymore (perhaps he really did take the gene therapy injections) was right back when he referred to them as the unseen enemy.

 Now, it seems that the shadows are being forced out of the dark, they are becoming more visible and identifiable. From my perspective, they are like shadows or shades of gray lurking within those we used to know, intruding in our dreams, probing our minds and inserting thoughts that are not our own. Sounds like what I used to refer to as the overall system of consciousness has somehow been hijacked, but by who?

 Oh! And the vampire in my dream, I guess that represented a human vessel that had succumbed to the influence of the shadows and would now be used as a conduit to suck life-force out of others.

 

Lol, it’s like a never ending shit-show down here.

No comments: