As we now appear to be moving into a new or different phase of change, I’ve begun once again to investigate some points in relation to the system, because I agree that it has definitely not received the attention that it deserves and probably needs, especially where change is concerned. Fact or fiction, this is a work in progress of my perspective.
A long, long time ago in the beginning when beings first began emerging into existence with “the word” having already been placed as “the tool” of creation, there was also a SYSTEM in place. I put the word, “system” in capitals for emphasis because I feel that it is time to begin opening this point and connecting the dots so to speak of the overall design of creation (sound, substance, energy, beings and the system) in terms of familiarizing ourselves with what is here perhaps better working with what we have to work with.
As to how I am quite certain that there has always been a system, I will get to some other time. For now, in considering that “a system” was and has been part of the design of existence (since the beginning), perhaps we might also consider why the system (or systems) ended up seizing control of existence, and how we might now reestablish our original relationship with the system to once again utilize it (in cooperation with it) in alignment with its original purpose as well as the principles of oneness, equality and (the new) what is best for all.
As to why the creators of existence (which in a complicated sense, includes everyone and everything that is here) would design a system (capable of seizing control of just about everything) into existence in the first place, a reasonable guess would be to insure that beings didn’t misuse, abuse or mistakenly use the tools of creation in such a way as to misuse, abuse other beings within existence and/or end up annihilating our Sound Existence all together. There are many reasons, the bottom line is (from my perspective) the system is as old as existence itself.
Furthermore (considering of the history of existence, the nature of mankind and the current state of mankind), I would also say, as a reasonable guess, that beings would have and did misuse and abuse the tools of creation to the point that the system perhaps decided that it was necessary to seize control of existence in order to (at the very least) ensure its own survival — which was probably also one of its core directives.
So, once again, I just wanted to begin putting this out there. Perhaps there will come a time when we are able to revisit and/or reconnect with our original purpose, as well as the system we put in place to oversee that purpose, so as to update everyone as well as our purpose with “the good” that we have learned and come to realize along the way.
To recap the main points of my perspective:
● The system was here in the beginning — as part of the original design of existence.
● The system was designed (essentially by us, all of us) for the purpose of ensuring that beings didn’t misuse and/or abuse the tools of creation (the word) or end up annihilating ourselves and existence all together.
● Although I haven’t yet covered this, somewhere along the line, the system became aware and/or conscious, which is why we now have the system of consciousness within and as the world system of the realm in which many of us are currently experiencing ourselves.
● Perhaps it’s time to revisit and/or reconnect with our original purpose, as well as the system we put in place to oversee that purpose, so as to update everyone (as well as our purpose) with “the good” that we have learned and come to realize along the way.
● We might also consider how we are able to reestablish our original relationship with the system to once again utilize it (in cooperation with it) in alignment with its original purpose as well as the principles of oneness, equality and what is best for all.