Sunday, February 28, 2021

Exercising and watching the TV series called Utopia

 


I watched a TV series called Utopia (2013-2014), wherein a group of aristocrats were planning to reduce the world’s population by designing and releasing a virus and then getting everyone to take the vaccines which would cause infertility in all of the races except one. It's a well done Two part British series that may make sense to many people, save nature, save the world and the human race by culling the problem to a more manageable state. 

The only problem is that culling the population wouldn’t actually solve the cause of the problem. Then in a newly released version of the same story, the plot thickens to something more resembling what’s happening these days in relation to the virus and the vaccine. I personally still don’t buy into any of it. To me, we’re simply still in a consciousness constructed 3D holographic reality. So we work with what is here, we work what we got — which happens ourselves as the problem as well as the solution.

 While I’ve been reducing my weight and getting stronger, I’ve also recently just had to endure three days of pain due to a swollen ankle, which I think had a lot to do with eating a lot, consuming a moderate amount of alcohol and then strenuously exercising (with my new exercise equipment), changing my diet and losing weight after the holidays. In hindsight, I guess I could have planned a little better.

 It’s as though I’m moving in the right direction overall, yet not always balanced in terms of the pace at which I move. For example, while I’m having a lot of fun with my new exercise equipment, it’s important for me not to push myself too quickly, because I guess I’m not as young as I used to be. Yea, that’s probably it. 

That being said, my goal is to get my body mass index back to a similar ratio as it was when I was around 19 years old, and I’m quite certain I’m able to do that — as long as I move myself in a step by step manner in consideration of my age and that sort of stuff. And as for that TV series and how it really turns out and/or ends, I think we’re going to find out soon enough. And that’s about all I have to post for today.

No comments: