Monday, January 18, 2021

Stubbornness

 Yesterday having completed a blog post regarding my current assessments and future predictions about humanity, the little voice inside of me said to just hold off a bit on posting that. Which I did because I have learned that there’s no harm in sleeping on questions before making decisions and acting on them.

 In the dream, I’m up in the mountains far away from anything in my bright red Jeep (that I owned about 16 years ago) that had just been impounded for a minor infraction or rule violation. Whereas a vehicle that I drive in my dreams usually represents my body itself, the state I’m in and/or the direction I’m heading, a vehicle for transporting groups of people usually represents a group of bodies traveling together. The awesome go anywhere and do anything that I want Jeep (that I used to have) represents a body of EGO, I think, speak and do as I please. Lol: thankfully I have honestly changed this point extensively; however, there are apparently still some points of stubbornness that I’m still quite stubborn about, perhaps even a little righteous. Thus I guess that this dream was pointing out to me (as a reminder) the risks or drawbacks of being righteous, stubborn or both.

 The local authorities up there in the small mountain village apparently didn’t take kindly to my attitude and even the people on the sidelines that (I used to know and be friendly with) seemed to now despise me. One the authorities seemed to even want to make it his mission to punish me. Being outnumbered and stuck in “their system,” I decided that the best course of action in order to extricate myself, was to bend my back and apologize.

 Unfortunately, by time I had finally decided to humble myself, the paperwork for the administrative action had already been initiated and it was too late. Thus, I resigned myself to just paying the fine and getting the hell out of there. How much is it I ask. The guy looks  at me somewhat sadly and says, it’s a lot, five. Five thousand I say. No, five million. The situation had just gone from bad to worse and now I was left with no option but to  give up my go anywhere, do anything bright red Jeep (ego). I might even have to leave the country and go on the run.

 

What's the message of this dream?

The bright red jeep represents a personality point of ego that I’m apparently still not wanting to let go of. For example, I want to hold onto my rights, the right to speak that which I think, the right to do as I please as long as I’m not hurting anyone and so on. It’s like a balancing point, wherein I understand the importance of considering how far I am able to go, how much I am able to say, etc., in consideration of other people’s views and my location within the system, while still softly exercising my rights as much as possible without causing disruption to myself and/or others.

 

All of this leads me to the question: how much should I actually participate (in terms of speaking and moving myself) within the system itself? Perhaps I’ll look more at this topic later.

No comments: