Saturday, November 21, 2020

Ponderings of the 2020 elections and the Democracy of Creation - Part 1

 


This morning when I went outside on my balcony to load the washing machine, I heard a cat meowing, meow, meow, meow. I meowed softly back to it as it walked by below. With a startled expression, it looked up at me as if to say, what the heck is that? Softly, I spoke the words, “sorry, I just wanted to say hi,” and the cat was once again on its way. 

A few nights ago, I had a dream of having to rescue and resuscitate a friend who had jumped over the edge of a cliff face into a body of water, seemingly just for the purpose of demonstrating that it was completely safe to do so. Obviously it wasn’t or I wouldn’t have had to rescue my friend from drowning or the watch as water and what looked like half-digested food (symbolizing I guess, an excess of information) as it drained from his mouth. 

Of course, the overly confident jumper (or speaker) represents myself. If it comes to mind as a point of view or possibility, I will generally share it, as long as I don’t think it will offend or disrupt my audience too much. After all, isn’t that how we formulate ideas into constructs of reality in cooperation with one another? However, I’ve also found that in writing things out and posting them to the internet, I not only organize my thoughts more clearly (before presenting them to others), but I also receive feedback (via the internet) from all sorts of locations - the parameters of which I do not yet fully understand. 

Anyway, today I would like to share two ideas that I’ve been working on for quite some time, gathering information, categorizing it into groups and so on to eventually come up with an expanded form or hypothesis. Why?  Questioning, answering, becoming the question to become the answer, which can also be a solution, is of my overall purpose for existing. As Socrates or one of those guys once said, an unexamined life is not worth living — just before he to drink the hemlock due to the rulers of that time apparently being displeased with the questions and answers that he was presenting. My, how little things have changed. 

I have been amazed like I’ve never been amazed nor even imagined I’d ever be by the ignorance and apathy of so many of my fellow human beings. Likewise, I am also encouraged by the tremendous uprising, standing if you will of so many of my fellow human beings. It is as though they, like I, see this unique opportunity and realize that it may indeed be our last opportunity to correct the course of humanity. 

The key to reaching a critical mass of change/creation for humankind is in the self-willed determination that each of us manifest. Thus you could say that manifest destiny is actually the sum-total of all of our determination manifested (physically) into and as a form of creation — which is essentially what the democracy of creation is all about. Which brings me to Donald J. Trump. 

Aside from being called a racist, a dictator and tyrant, it has also been said that Trump is descended from a great Viking king. For those who are willing to do a little research on Trump, e.g., his mother’s family line, his uncle John G. Trump’s connection to Nikola Tesla, the Chinese referring to Trump as Thanos (the antithesis of Thor) and so much more, I would say that this guy is already a legend in this time - and perhaps even in other times. 

Why is it though, that while so many love and adore him, a small minority (I’m guessing for the record that it’s no more than 23%) seem to despise, revile and fear him to the extent that they would lie, cheat, steal, murder and perhaps even attempt to destroy or murder most of humanity just to prevent Donald J. Trump from accomplishing his mission?   It all comes down to fear; and as for Trump’s mission, I guess it is to usher in the new age of equality. And do you know what, he isn’t standing alone in this mission, by any stretch of the imagination. 

As per the democracy of creation: for each one of us, there is in-fact only one vote and each one’s potential is to make his or her vote count to the fullest in thought, word and deed by manifesting self-willed determination to create or manifest our collective destiny. There is much more to say on this: for now, though, I’ll leave you with my favorite new saying: It ain’t over until the orange man sings, At the last trump.

No comments: