Tuesday, June 30, 2020

Some more notes on the Coronavirus

From my perspective, these are the days of revelations and I guess, just as the prophetic forecasters contended, humanity is in for a rough ride during this revealing time.

As for the hysterical surrounding the Corona or crown virus, I still think that humanity has a backwards view of what viruses actually do. My guess is that viruses are actually part of the cure rather than the disease itself. Have a look at what has physically, verifiably transpired since the Coronavirus appeared on the scene. Millions of people have suddenly begun taking to the streets, venting their anger and their rage, chanting “black lives matter, black lives matter…” and demanding equality for all lives. Well, maybe not everyone is saying those exact words, but I think it’s definitely where we’re heading - in the direction of equality for all. The point I’m making is, people are awakening.

And when did all of this go into high gear, just after the Coronavirus arrived on the scene and began targeting the mind consciousness systems (the control grid or Matrix of the human mind). There is so much more to this story, so many dots to connect and question. For example, one of the first things that caught my attention in regards to the symptoms being reported by the infected, was the reported loss in the sense of taste and smell. As I recall, the nasal area (the thing that resembles a pyramid) has to do directly with the enslavement system of the mind. Unfortunately, I don’t really have enough of the puzzle pieces to say much more on this, but I’m guessing there's a connection.

Additionally, in the word cure, is the word cue meaning single or prompt, which is what the Coronavirus is doing (in a way that I’m not yet certain how to verbalize), essentially singling beings that it is time to wake up. And I guess why the corona or crown was also included in the description to the first seal of Revelations: “behold a white horse: and he that sat on him had a bow; and a crown was given unto him: and he went forth conquering, and to conquer…” As to who or what is going to be conquered, I would say we as all of humanity are going to conquer our fear, because we are going to have to face it one way or another, and I’ll just leave it at that for now.

See, when the prophecy says that the man is given a crown, what if the Coronavirus is more like a gift to humanity to help us break down the barriers of the mind/matrix? That’s what I think; however, there is still so much that I don’t quite comprehend - like the timeline and where we are on it. And some other stuff, like a massive amount of outflow from unseen input (perhaps from at least two directions) that is not of traditional human kind.

In closing, even though there is tremendous despair in the air, we the people are always able to take the reigns of the flow and direct it, not by going against it, but by expanding on it. For example, whereas the issue of race is now being used to divide us, we are able to expand on that to even more equality, equal money for example. Just some thoughts to close out the month of June, 2020.




No comments: