Saturday, April 7, 2018

Strange Reality


Ever since I can remember, I have always felt that there was something that was not quite right about my reality. It didn’t matter where I went or what I did, there would always be  something untouchable or unspeakable even though it often felt as though an explanation was just at the tip of my tongue. In search of answers, I’ve looked to the animals, nature and the faces of people, searched in my dreams, investigated the astral plane or what I thought was the astral plane and made it a point often to embrace as many demons as I could.

Even with my becoming aware of the opening of the portal into all of existence, I have still felt that there are things or points beyond even this existence that are yet to be realized or remembered - kind of like a knowing that, behind all of this, beyond the beginning and the end, there will still be so much more. However, in order to create that which is new, one must first understand where we’ve been and this is actually the phase of the journey that I feel mankind is still in, a process of self discovery, the seeing of where we’ve been so as to determine where and how to go next. 

That being said, I would like to share a couple of points or questions that have arisen in me in relation to this physical existence. The first point has to do with the shape of earth and second has to do with (I guess you could say) dimensional shifts. Why am I curious about this, you ask? From my perspective, a better question would be, why wouldn’t or why shouldn’t I be? Curiousness isn’t just a construct, it’s a way of life.

Having recently watched a documentary called Convex Earth, decided that there may be something to what they were saying. I realize that I might be a little late to this party; yet the fact that I have now arrived indicates to me that humanity has perhaps also reached a tipping point, terminal velocity or whatever you want to call it in relation to this point. The reason I say this is because… Well, I just have a feeling and on the same day I completed writing this (today), I noticed my favorite AI induced or affiliated webpage, Zero Hedge had also picked up on this story. Yea, I guess Zero Hedge is full on connected with AI. Why else would it ‘s main anonymous source be referred to as Tyler, but that’s another story for sure.

Anyway, is earth a globe, is it it flat or is it convex? Perhaps it’s all of the above, depending on one’s perspective and in reality, I don’t really care one way or another. What I do care about though is the secrecy surrounding this and other subjects and although I do understand the fear that leads us to hold on to our secrets, I also understand that one way or another we’ve got to unveil them all. Thus, we can either wait for someone to do it for us or we can do it for ourselves, which prefer because I would really like to see what’s beyond Antarctica and underneath us.

So is earth flat? I guess that the side that we’re on is perhaps kind of flat with a spherical dome surrounding us, which begs to question, what’s on the other side, underneath of us? As far as the sun and the moon are concerned, the current belief of one being a star we’re traveling around and the other and the other a mysterious rock, that’s simply ludacris or extremely silly. I don’t even have to do any calculations to realize that an overwhelming body of evidence contradicting the official narrative usually indicates that the official narrative is wrong, especially these days. Furthermore, I agree that it is necessary to bring the elite liars and cheats down; however, I also realize that the only way we’re going to do that once and for all is for the people to stand up and question our reality or realities. OK, to put is simply, my best guess is that earth is a platform with an above and below that also has a within and a without surrounded by a dome within which is enclosed our physical existence. As I said, I am sure there is so much more, however, with so much untapped potential right here, it makes perfect sense to me to remain focused right here on the issues at hand. In other words, this is where the magic of creation happens; now all we need do is cast the right spells - also another story.

The next point that I’ve noticed (as have many) is a discrepancy in relation to our memories. Perhaps the best way to comprehend this issue is to research what is called the Mandela effect, wherein many people have similar memories of history that seem to be different from the officially recorded history.  Having checked into this, I too seem to have some different memories - aside from going to the moon and visiting with ET, LOL. For example, as children we would often watch “Looney Toons” on TV. Google docs doesn’t seem to have a problem with this spelling; however, Wikipedia claims that this famous cartoon series was spelled “Looney Tunes.” Could this be some sort of massive psyop, social engineering project or an experiment being conducted by a future AI? Hell if I know, I’m just putting my perspective out there for the record.

Thankfully, I do understand that my most important resource for finding answers and creating solutions is simply a matter of looking inwords into me to see and/or create the solutions as needed. This here is such an important key to self-creation, creating from the within of ourselves to the without of our physical bodies which makeup the physical systems and the physical structures of this physical reality.





No comments: