Friday, January 25, 2013

Day 89: Suppressed Negativity Part 2, Ending the Game, Brick by Brick


I usually write with some measure of pretense that the nature of who we are as beings, deep down inside will eventually show, growing to become an unstoppable force of Benevolent change to bring about the new world order of Equality. It really is just a pretense – me in writing a certain way, forcing myself to be/write as I would have myself and others be and become. Once again I make it clear that I change myself for Me and the (as I see it) miniscule chance that I may become a force of change that, along with a small group, may implement change unto and for the rest. In a reoccurring dream that has once again surfaced, there is a force chasing/hunting me as though it is a game for them. Each time within me, there is the certainty that I can and will defeat them all, but not by playing their game. First, I must escape and evade, circle back and attack them one by one, and so I do, but the game still never seems to end, and the struggle goes on and on. I see reality in similar light; we keep on fighting and the game just keeps going and going with no end in sight. Let's just stop the game.

Stopping the Game, Brick by Brick
We may have a Democratic solution to bring about Equality for all, yet if the implementation of such a solution is dependent on the current Democratic system – dysfunctional and upside-down, then the design of Equality is like having an airplane to fly but no runway on which to takeoff. In other words (as I see it), we're not going to change the world system by playing by the judicial rules of those at the top. The way to win this game is to end it once and for all, terminating the old and birthing the new at the same time. We start at the bottom, and systematically begin turning off the power to nonessential systems, thus starving the systems of the power that we through our participation provide. From the small to the big, one brick at a time, we pull out the bricks of the hierarchical system, to build and Equality System from the bottom up. Just spread the words, when and where to Stop participation.

Self Forgiveness
  • I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that it is necessary to write as though I believe or am certain that the human race will change, that we will all persevere.
  • I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge the human race / judge myself as unlikely to become a force of change that will bring about what is best for all. Within this, I see, realize and understand that my judgment is of and as only me, and therefore I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge myself, not seeing/understanding that judgment is a self-imposed barrier to change. In this I commit myself to let go of my judgments of me and all as me, so as to focus on a solution – whatever it may be.
  • I forgive myself that I had accepted and allowed myself to believe that to win the game, I had to play the game, and within this not see, realize and understand that the mind-game of inequality will never be won until all stop participating, stop playing the game. I now see, realize and understand why it is that we on an individual level must first stop our participation within and as energy; because the small and the big are one in the same. Herein I commit myself to stop my participation in/as energy, and become one with a force to stop this game of separation.



No comments: