Friday, August 3, 2012

Day 21: What is Best for all


To say, “It's just the way it is.” is like saying, “It's God's will.” It's a lame excuse to not investigate what “is” here, not take responsibility, stay ignorant, experience the lie and then die without ever having stood up and questioned: Why? Some would say, it's not a lie, it's my life. Really, how would we even know if we've never even self-investigated, but left it up to others – scientists, psychologists, politicians, bankers, religious fundamentalists, terrorists and extremists? Who did we think was making all the decisions: Yeah, it's God's will, Ben Franklin on a hundred dollar bill. Reality check! We've left everything in the hands of the religious system, education system, legal system, financial system, political system, familia system, etc. As we walk through our days, seen through the eyes of the mind, we are faced with a seemingly endless supply of decisions; but rather than take personal responsibility for those decisions, we've accepted and allowed the systems bleed us; and where has that gotten us – systematically bled to the bone.

We sometimes ask ourselves if we've made the right decisions; we don't know because our foundation on which we made those decisions is/was based on what was best for self and not what is best for all. But, what if we all start making decisions on the foundation of what is best for all, will we still wonder if we have made the right decisions? There's only one way to find out and that's for all of us to start doing it = making decisions from a starting point / foundation of that which is best for all. The arguments “against” standing and walking for what is best for all have almost all played out: with the end of the game nearing and time running out, this could be our last opportunity to change our strategy and turn this game around. What we as human beings have yet to realize is that the decision has always been ours, to walk for what is best for all so as to assure a world that is best for all. If “God's will” has gotten us to where we are now, perhaps it's time we willed ourselves to take matters/responsibility into our own hands. We're all going to die anyway; might as well die knowing that we made the decisions we made, based on what we self-honestly saw as best for all. Are there any guarantees that we will ourselves be able to turn this game/existence around? It's a long shot, but it's the only one we've got; so let's take it. By placing “what is best for all” as the foundation on which we base all of our decisions, we are at the very least, exponentially increasing our chances of creating outflows that are best for all; and considering where we currently are, I'd call that not just a step in the right direction, but the only way to go / live. Give up the illusion of free-choice and the decision becomes quite clear: a world that is best for all, or no world at all.

  • I forgive myself that I’ve accepted and allowed myself to believe that I had no alternative but to accept the will of the system as just the way things are, and within this could only hope to secure as left-overs, that which I thought was best for me. I see/realize and understand that my starting point has always been that of not understanding – as in fear of not existing, and that I accepted and allowed this excuse, keeping me and all as me enslaved in separation from what is here – not seeing the real thing, for fear of loosing the illusion/mind.
  • I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to to believe that humans will never unite because they are by design, evil; and within this I forgive myself that I’ve accepted and allowed myself to not realize that it's not the design of the physical that is evil, but the design of the mind. I see/realize and understand that what is designed to be evil may be redesigned/reversed to live equality and oneness = what is best for all. We do not need to redesign what is here, only the self-interested systems that are currently controlling what is here.
  • I forgive myself that I’ve accepted and allowed myself to believe that I am not able to in an instant, assess what is best for all, and direct myself accordingly. I see/realize and understand that the key to directing myself for and as what is best for all is in the keeping it small = make the decisions one by one in each breath so that they accumulate to the big what is best for all.
  • I forgive myself that I’ve accepted and allowed myself to want and desire others to do what only I can do – self-direct me as an equal part of the whole, so as I change me I also change the whole as me. I see/realize and understand that each being must direct self as what is best for all so as to change the whole as self, and that all must participate in/as what is equally best for all, otherwise there will be no balance.
  • I commit myself to walking here in breath, and directing myself in the small as what is best for all so as to accumulate the big what is best for all.
  • I commit myself to stop looking for others to lead me so that I may follow, as I have seen/realized and understood that to follow is to not take self responsibility: whereas to equally walk together in a group that supports each other as in what is best for all, is to stand on/as the foundation of Life.



No comments: