Friday, May 20, 2022

110-2 Blog post 6: Amazing Wufeng

 

Wufeng is a small university town in Taichung in the central part of Taiwan. The people are friendly and the weather is usually quite nice. My favorite three places to visit in Wufeng are Asia University, the walking trails and the local market.

Asia university is known for its beautiful architecture and friendly scenery. Many people like to visit the campus on weekends to walk around and feed the gold fish. Some people also like to visit the museum of modern art. My favorite building is M building because it has birds singing and plants growing everywhere.

In terms of activities, Wufeng has a lot of things to do. For example, if you like hiking, you can walk in the hills around Wufeng. You can also visit the old provincial government buildings or a a famous old house. I've never been to the old house, but a lot of tourists go there on weekends.

As for food, Wufeng has hundreds of small restaurants that are usually very cheap - because so many students have to eat. A lot of people like to eat stinky tofu, noodles or fried rice, but I like to cook my own food. Therefore, I usually go to the local market on Saturdays and sundays to buy fruits and vegetables. Then I make food at home.

If you are thinking about visiting a small peaceful town in Taiwan with lots of stuff to do. I suggest that you visit Wufeng. I'm sure you will like it.


No comments: