Monday, May 17, 2021

Considering the long term Possibilities

 


In terms of the school calendar, today is the start of week 13, which means we’re only about 5 weeks away from summer break. However, I usually start winding things down by gearing up for final projects, presentations or reports around week 14 or 15. This semester, five of my classes are doing speaking presentations, speeches or self-introductions, wherein they are required to prepare the written part, present it in class, make a video of them presenting anywhere and then post everything to their blogs. While this may sound quite simple, it can be quite challenging, especially considering that it has to be done in English, their second or third language. Thus, although I’m technically considered a language instructor, I would say that my focus is mostly on getting students to embrace practical aspects of communicating, e.g., how to format/write simple emails or essays, post them to their blogs, prepare presentations and share them via the internet. It’s sometimes quite challenging for me, too.

 Anyway, what I really wanted to talk about today has to do with the rhetoric I'm noticing these days. Quite suddenly, my school instructed all of the instructors to become operationally proficient (my words, not theirs) in a new online teaching platform. Coinciding with this, I’ve also been noticing an uptick in the COV19 rhetoric in Taiwan, which leads me to put the odds at about 50/50 and increasing, of us having once again go online for the coming fall semester. What do I guess is really going on? Even though the Taiwan government has made arrangements to take delivery of and distribute tens of millions of doses of mRNA concoction, many people (apparently the vast majority) don’t seem to be interested in participating in the experiment. Thus, and again I’m guessing, the pharmaceutical industry that seems to be calling the shots these days has perhaps decided to provide a little more motivation for the people by ratcheting up the fear factor, which is exactly what is now happening in Taiwan.

 In terms of the organizational structure or design of the global consciousness, the world system and so on, I think it must be basically the same design (in aggregate) as our own mind consciousness systems. Therefore, the more we understand the inner workings of ourselves, the more we’re going to understand/comprehend the externalized sum-total of ourselves — as the world system, the global consciousness, the global mind. Bringing everything back to myself, looking into myself and then looking to the without of myself, my external reality, I would say that the energetic aspects of the system itself is going to continue to diminish and/or deteriorate. Why? Because this is exactly what has been occurring within and as myself.

 For whatever reason (mostly, I think it has to do with movement in my personal process), my mind is far less charged than it used to be, which from my perspective, is awesome, so much more livable. However, this has also meant that I’ve had to change the way I do a lot of things. For example, as I’ve sometimes written before, I no longer even consider allowing the autopilot of my mind to just drive the car while I think about other things. I’ve also noticed that I will often not have a stored or easily accessible memory of something that I just did, even though I know I did it — just don’t seem to be able to recall those images of it being done. So I keep pushing myself more and more to go with physical living, step by step.

 Sometimes we only focus on the immediate effects change, and forget to consider the long term possible outcomes. For example, in looking at the stimulus and/or stimuli that are being injected both into the external reality as the world system, as well as the physical body of earth and man, the immediate effects appear to be devastating or even horrible. However, when I expand my perspectives to consider not only the short-term effects, but also the possible to probable outcomes (and how well they are aligned with our goals), I begin to see a different picture — a more sensible one perhaps.

 For example, when it comes to the concerted effort to mask and social distance the masses, the immediate effect would seemingly be to increase (perhaps exponentially) the prevalence of mental and physical instability within many societies throughout the world. However, in looking objectively based on what I’ve learned about the human mind consciousness system (especially its development), a silver lining begins to appear regarding certain crucial aspects and/or components of the enslavement system. From my perspective, the entire enslavement system is being methodically attacked in what looks to be a concerted effort to disrupt, overload and short circuit the entire system from the within to the without and the without to the within. The trend lines all point to the same conclusion, all stop, system failure, system implosion.

 So the good news is (from my perspective), even though we gotta walk through hell to get to where we’re going, at least we’ll be out of hell. When it comes to change, there is a slow way and a fast way, and it looks like we’re now on the fast track.

 PS. yesterday, I received an email saying that all classes will go online for two weeks starting Monday/today. So yesterday was quite busy for me, kind of exhausting. That being said, I’m now starting to consider the possibilities of teaching online… get a new phone, some of those earpods, maybe even a Gopro… I could be walking through a market, hiking outside, etc., while chatting with students. And if I get one of those notebook tablets, I could just set up anywhere. I consider the possibilities.

 

No comments: