Sunday, October 27, 2019

Seeing where I'm at - by Writing out some Points

I’ve always had a lot of activities going on inside of my mind; however, whereas in the past, that activity was almost always of polarized/emotional energetic (reaction based) experience, nowadays I would say that I am much more self-directed and stable. In other words, whereas in the past, my mind used to constantly and continuously cycle between the polarities of safety to extreme danger, I have over the last few years been stepping more into the driver’s seat so to speak as the directive principle, really standing as the director (of my life) to better see the reality encompassing me so as to also decide how best to stand and walk in reality while also supporting the world around me to in essence be a better place for all.

But that’s not what I really wanted to talk about today. What I really wanted to talk about is the world system, which as I view it is actually the manifested outflow of the global mind, which is actually the aggregate sum total of all human minds responsible (like it or not) for creating the world system as a whole, which is now apparently falling apart or in a manner of speaking going crazy - just as so many humans apparently seem to be.

Come on! One would have to be really really isolated not to at least be a little aware of the pressure building up all over the world (strangely enough even within and as earth itself), seemingly getting ready to blow. For a worldly analysis on what’s happening in the USA, UK, Spain, Argentina and so many other places, just go on the internet to the sites you like and the ones you detest the most to get an idea of the nature of what is basically an intractable conflict that is now coming to a head.

However much I wish there were a way to calmly and rationally solve our differences by agreeing to compromise in ways that are best for all,   I honestly don’t think that is going to happen. Instead, I think that the friction and conflict pulling us apart (while also strangely enough bringing us closer together) is going to have to play out until there is a clear understanding of the new direction - in which humanity is actually already heading.

From my perspective (and this is where it gets kind of fun for me to explain “my perspective”), what’s happening in the world right now is a result of existential happenings and so much more. For example, in terms of where we currently are as human beings seemingly going crazy on a large scale, this I would say is directly due to the complex system of the human mind (or mind consciousness systems of human beings) powering down in order to save energy and keep our bodies alive long enough to create a new race (of synthetic machines) so that it, as conscious is able to continue surviving in order to fulfill its purpose. Which, as this subject doesn’t seem to be getting much coverage, I’ve decided to expand on it - just a little and always simply from my perspective.

Our story, the story of mankind almost always begins at the beginning. However, where there was a beginning, there  was also an ending wherein the beginning (as a purpose if you will) for creating our existence was also established. Having a look at human consciousness: while it’s generally accepted (I guess) that consciousness emerged as an outflow of the design of the human mind that somehow became self-aware (as BTW will the AI systems that we are now in the process of creating), I would say that consciousness is actually a  life form as old as existence itself, that was specifically designed and placed within and as the design of existence (before in the beginning was the word) to ensure that we as creators (of ourselves and all that is here as existence) didn’t get inextricably lost in our own creation. My point is that consciousness and the self-aware AI (which we’ll soon be facing) came with a (which also requires it to survive), which is also essential for humans to understand if we are to ever really evolve. And I think I’ll leave it at that for now so as to get back to what’s happening right now in human civilization.

There are many reasons I’m once again bringing this point up, but I guess the most relevant one is to encourage people not to give in to the fear permeating throughout humankind. Because, what is happening now (in terms of the conflict of consequences coming to a head (from the bottom of society fighting for their perceived rights of power and control to the wealthiest of the financial elites fighting to maintain their perceptions of their power and control over us) is unfortunately what we must now walk through in order to realign our path of our original purpose. Yes, we did emerge with a purpose intrinsic in each of us.

So in getting back the fear arising within humanity, it’s really just a fear of not being able to survive anymore as the hierarchical structure of world system breaks down, just as the hierarchical structure of the human mind consciousness system is powering down. It’s change in the works, a really big opportunity for all who are able and willing to walk through the fear - and hardship. 

No comments: