Thursday, August 9, 2012

Day 27


Yesterday I saw some pictures of my immediate family – brothers and sisters, and I felt bit of resentment. I always thought that my family was special – highly intelligent, loyal, able to see right through most people, etc. And they are, yet when I look back and ask myself, what has changed in the last 300 years, the answer that comes back is, “nothing.” They/we continue as our family has for hundreds of years, not changing a thing: using our traits/abilities to live like royalty – compared to the rest of the world's population. One of the reasons given for our “not needing to remember our past lives is that, (in my words) we are the accumulation of all that we have been – accepted and allowed; thus we already are that of our past. I agree with this, yet as I/we are also our mistakes, but can't remember where/how we made those mistakes, how are we supposed to correct them by not making them again? It's like seeing that the water is leaking, but not seeing where the water line is broken. Anyway, the resentment I sometimes feel has to do with what I see as the Elite of this world, exorcising (as I would call it) the Elite's so called right to remain ignorantly bliss. Why are so many still left in ignorance? Why have they chosen ignorance? With ignorance comes consequence; with knowledge comes responsibility – the ability to respond so as to alter the outflows of consequence, to a flow that is best for all. Those with knowledge who don't use it to bring about an outflow/solution to this world that is best for all, are accomplices to those using their knowledge to destroy this world, and they know it. As I sit at my computer, writing myself out so as to correct me to the point of being a foundation with which to assist in changing this world; I call on others to take a stand on the side of equality and oneness. Stand, use your voices and be heard.

  • I forgive myself that I’ve accepted and allowed myself to participate in resentment towards those whom I see as not taking acknowledging the condition of this world and responsibility to correct it – but instead choosing to remain silent. I see/realize and understand that the resentment I feel towards them is my desire to see all in this world stand up and work “together” to bring about a solution to this world. I see/realize and understand that having all stand together to change this world is an idea that may never materialize.
  • I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to project onto others the responsibility, instead of becoming it and directing myself accordingly.
  • I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to blame others' ignorance when in actuality we're all equally responsible for where we are now.
  • I forgive myself that I’ve accepted and allowed myself to not see/realize and understand that the time I waste projecting onto others, is time wasted.
  • I forgive myself that I’ve accepted and allowed myself to view my family as special, and within this I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to see, realize and understand that by specializing some, I condemn others.
  • I commit myself to no longer accept and allow myself to define myself or family members as “special.” I understand that we are “all” exactly the same.

No comments: